The overall purpose of the post is: –
- To address the health inequalities experienced by the Traveller Community
- To work collaboratively with relevant local, regional and national organisations to influence policy and promote the inclusion of the Traveller community.
- To work as part of the Primary Health Care and overall Donegal Travellers Project teams.
Skills & Knowledge: –
- Ability to plan, document, report and budget with organisational, interpersonal and communication skills including I.T.
- Ability to deliver/facilitate a range of programmes which promote positive health and well-being
- An ability to work with families/individuals with complex needs with care, empathy and respect.
- Must have a full driving licence and will be expected to indemnify the organisation on their insurance policy.
- Community Development/ relevant qualification or degree or 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Two years’ experience of working in Community Development or Community Health
The salary will be in line with the pay scales for the post by the company.
This position is funded by HSE and will be based mainly at the Ballyshannon office.
To apply; – send Curriculum Vitae with covering letter to Dervaladtp@gmail.com
Closing Date: 29/01 /2020. Interviews will be held on the 5th February